1. Simple Embroidery stitches in bright, fun colours dress up a blah sweatshirt with fashionable style.
2. Zip & Contrast Sleeves give this shirt a fashion edge by sewing a zipper into the raglan seam and adding contrast tshirt sleeve bottoms.
3. Spray Paint Skyline is so easy - fabric paint spray, a cardboard cutout of a city skyline, spray and voila, a bright skyline. Middle Row:
4. Gathered Shoulders restyle this oversized sweatshirt into something special.
5. Uptown Sweats by breaking up a necklace, spray painting the beads and sewing on in allover pattern. Bottom Row:
6. Fuzzy Felt Elbows using felt or felting with a heart cookie cutter.
7. Lacy 'n Feminine and sheer by attaching lace fronts to a hoodie.
8. Knitted Up Front and attaching the knitted piece to the cut out front of a sweatshirt.